Welcome, TheRealTucayo! Edit
As part of the Inheritance wiki community, you are welcome and encouraged to be bold! You can edit and improve nearly every page in the wiki. For your convenience, here are some useful links to help you get started:
- Community Portal - the place for you to see what needs to be done, ask questions, and request articles.
- Help - the place for you to get in touch with both the wiki- and Inheriwiki-styles. Learn how to edit a page, use templates, and more.
- Forum - the place where you can request for help or discuss things about Inheriwiki.
- Basic templates - a list of the most common Inheriwiki templates.
- Sandbox - the place to test edits before publicizing them elsewhere.
- Inheriwiki chat (#Inheriwiki) - a great place to go for real-time conversations with other Inheriwikians, great if you have vandal issues, or need to ask a question, and get an answer fast.
Creating a userpage for yourself is generally a good idea. You can find your userpage here. On your userpage, you can write a short bio of yourself, list some of your interests, etc. Your talk page is the place where other users can contact you.
If you have any questions, be sure to address them on the Help desk. Please sign your comments like this: ~~~~. Doing so will stamp your comment with your username and the date.
Enjoy your stay! Congratulations on becoming an Inheriwikian.