A brief post about the latest release. The book is slated to include:
- A new scene has been inserted …
The results are in for the contest to find the official theme song for Inheritance and the winners a…Read more >
This morning, while searching for new fantasy novels on Amazon, I accidently typed "Inheriwiki" int…Read more >
Hey everybody! I thought a great way to draw attention to the wiki would be to get... a... Spotligh…Read more >
Last night at Book Expo in New York, Christopher Paolini shared with us a new, action-packed extrac…Read more >
In an effort to combat useless blogs, I thought it would be better if we had a set of guidelines.
Now, I know that blogs are new and everything, but we can't have every bloke or idiot post a blog with no info on it.
So I thought that these could be maybe the basic foundations of the guideline:
- Blogs should be related to Inheriwiki or the Inheritance Cycle. Nobody needs to know what you had for dinner last night.
- Blogs should be at least one-two paragraphs long.
- Blogs should show the viewpoint of one person. The purpose of a blog is for the author to state their opinion without other people editing it. If not, then you should out it in the Forum section.
- Must have good grammar and spelling.
- Have a thesis or purpose.
- Be understandable to the average user.
Disregarding these guidelines will cause your blog to be deleted. Further rule-breaking will cause you to be blocked for an amount of time, and each block will get gradually longer.
More guidelines will be added later. If you have any guidelines you think should be added, then please place them in the Comment section.
May your swords stay sharp, Inheriwiki!
Please keep your comments civil, short, to the point, and good. Thank you!