| This page should only be used for discussions related to the Main Page.|
Any other discussions should be carried out in the Forum.
Anyone else having issues with the CSS on this page...? All the sudden the boxes aren't showing right for me and stuff. Also, the colors for the addition and subtraction of text in the Recent Changes (green and red) don't show up anymore. Anyone else having these issues, or is it just me? Fallen62 - Talk | Contributions 16:08, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Wikia probably messed up on something. Try using the below steps.
- Check to see if you have a problem.
- If so, blame Wikia.
- If the problem persists, blame Wikia more
- Repeat steps 2-3 as necessary.
- BTW, the problem probably won't be permanent. ;)
- Test: green text, red text
- --Weas-El ( talk | blog ) 14:51, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
every time I edit a page, when I write something the word next to it is deleted (this only happens after I have written a certain amount of words) is it something I'm doing or is it a problem with this wikia.shurtagal (UTC)17:32,august 6,2011.
Links to other wikis Edit
I just think about creating a new box at the bottom of our main page and place some links to wikis with similar topics there. We could for example create three separated areas: Wikis about books on the left, wikis about fantasy topics on the right, and wikis about fantasy books in the middle. And we should add a link to this list of wikis.
- An excellent idea. Ologypedia publicity!--Wyvern Rex. 17:51, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Well... it looks like my work here is done..... :'( is it still possible for me to do stuff with this new... "setup"?
Main page layout Edit
I changed some things... There are now green scales in the background, the boxes are now green (Book 4 theme), and the white margin on the right side is gone. Do you like the changes? Or do you have any ideas for improving the layout? --Weas-El (Talk) 19:52, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
- … I forgot to mention that I changed the font color of the box titles to white and added that footer with links to other fantasy wiki(a)s. --Weas-El (Talk) 19:55, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
I don't think this is "Real Life" Edit
I am referring in particular to This page. Baldur's Gate, whilst it might be an out-of-universe example, isnt really "Real World", is it? Im posting this question here so that people might see it. If the consensus is that I am wrong - cool! I can live with being wrong. If not, then I shall change it. Just wanted to check that I am not doing the wrong thing, though. Timeoin 17:20, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I think that what was intended was to show that Korgan's name originated outside the cycle. Obviously, Baldur's Gate as a game is real-world. Still, the title seems unsatisfactory, so maybe a simple "Connections" would do.--Wyvern Rex. 18:42, March 14, 2011 (UTC)
- If new articles are being created, it takes a while for the information to spread through the system. Statistics is generally the most reliable in my experience.--Wyvern Rex. 14:31, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- We created 15 articles while you were typing your login. How long is your password? ;-) I think Wyvern Rex is right. By the way, I see the number 1089 on both pages, with and without being logged in. --Weas-El ✉ 15:08, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Probably just a local caching problem, I see the circling dragon "e". --Weas-El ✉ 02:10, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
I would like to remove that fan-art image File:SLIDER2.jpg from the main page's slider and replace it with a canonical image. Do you have any ideas? Maybe one of the Images from Eragon's Guide to Alagaësia? --Weas-El ✉ 10:23, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
Movie crap Edit
Honestly, should just remove everything about the movie since it's just such a disgrace lol. No one would complain. Everything from the characters' appearances to the storyline is wrong anyway. Just my opinion :( Luccc 19:43, December 30, 2011 (UTC)
possible name change Edit
To those who work on this wiki, you should change the name from the inheritance wiki to Domia abr Wyrda: the Inheritance Wiki, or something along those lines. Just a suggestion.
- A decent idea, but you'd already have to be a fan to "get" the reference. Inheriwiki has somewhat more clarity to new readers.--Wyvern Rex. 08:55, January 18, 2012 (UTC)