Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Secrets of the Dragon Riders|
Your Favorite Authors on Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle: Completely unauthorized
|Author||James A. Owen (editor)|
|Cover Artist||Laura Watkins|
|Publisher||Smart Pop Books|
|Publish Date||February 1, 2010|
|Number of pages||192|
Secrets of the Dragon Riders includes the following essays.
- Introduction: Secrets of the Dragon Riders by James A. Owen
- Ten Things About Christopher Paolini by Jeremy Owen
- Riding the Dragon by Tobias Druitt
- Roran: The Reluctant Hero by J Fitz and Gerald McCurdy
- The Magic of Anthropomorphic Animals by Nancy Yi Fan
- My Dragon, Myself by Kelly McClymer
- Eldest Does Not Equal Wisest by Susan Vaught
- Q: How Does a Fifteen-Year-Old Do This? by Carol Plum-Ucci
- The Modern-Day Perceval by Joshua Pantalleresco
- It's in His Character by Jeremy Owen
- The Thing About Elves Is... by Gail Sidonie Sobat
- How the Inheritance Cycle Differs from Fantasy Epics in the Past by Ian Irvine