- The force of gravity has been discovered by the elves, as well as the phenomenon of electricity.
- To an extent, dragons and elves have determined that the air that they breathe in and the air that they exhale are different gases.
- Elves know that stars shine during the day, but are unable to be seen due to the relative brightness of the sun.
- Every animal has at least a primitive form of brain activity.
- Matter is almost like stored energy (Most likely nuclear fission/fusion).
- Orrin has discovered the concept of a lack of matter (vacuum).
- The primitive concepts behind a whirlpool of water. (I.e. interacting tidal forces are the cause of a whirlpool.)
- Angela has discovered that Heat is just another form of energy, and vice versa, and also that time is (technically) a form of motion.
- The wild dragons, in particular, have discovered that the world is round.
- The dragons have discovered that the higher you go in the atmosphere, the sparser the air is, and once you pass a point, you need magic to be able to breathe further.
- The Eldunarí of Valdr discovered that solid matter was mostly empty space (the space between an atom's nucleus and its electrons).
- Progression has been uneven, and does not match up with logical progressions.