Eragon grew up as an orphan, without any real knowledge of his parentage, but later discovered that he possessed magical abilities and was destined to fight the forces of evil, headed by King Galbatorix. At the Battle of The Burning Plains, he learned that Murtagh, his one-time friend and ally, was actually his brother; and that he was the son of the notorious Forsworn, Morzan.
Despite the immense age gap that separated them, Eragon was enamored of the elf princess Arya. The romantic tension between them was a focal point throughout many of his adventures, though Arya, for the most part, rejected his advances. (more...)
- "You are an enigma, Eragon, a quandary that no one knows how to solve."
- — Ajihad
A brief post about the latest release. The book is slated to include:
- A new scene has been inserted …
The results are in for the contest to find the official theme song for Inheritance and the winners a…Read more >
This morning, while searching for new fantasy novels on Amazon, I accidently typed "Inheriwiki" int…Read more >
Hey everybody! I thought a great way to draw attention to the wiki would be to get... a... Spotligh…Read more >
Last night at Book Expo in New York, Christopher Paolini shared with us a new, action-packed extrac…Read more >
- Make sure to check our Inheritance page for the latest news!
- If you need anything that requires admin attention, you'll find a list of admins here.
- All users, please read the Manual of Style before editing.
- Please post all fanon material on Inherifanon.
- Current improvement drive:
Please improve the article--> these pages in any way you can.
Suggest an article to be improved
- Tour Inheriwiki!
- Community Portal
- IRC: #Inheriwiki (Help)
- Start a new page!
- Make a request
- Newest pages | images
- Recent changes
- Simply place the following code into your website to link back to us! We would greatly appreciate your support!
<a href="http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page" target="_blank"><img src="http://images.wikia.com/inheritance/images/c/ca/Button.jpg" title="Inheriwiki, the Inheritance cycle wiki" border="0"></a>