Policy in a nutshellEdit
Pages that are not appropriate for Inheriwiki are subject to deletion.
- Junk pages containing nothing but nonsense, spam, or inappropriate material/language will be deleted as soon as possible without prior notices/discussions. This includes vandalism pages and cleanup of pagemove vandalism.
- Articles that fail to meet the article qualifications may be deleted after discussion. Uncontroversial nominations may be tagged with speedy to be deleted without delay.
- Re-creation of a deleted page that contains the same content as before is subject to speedy deletion. This does not include a different rewrite of a previously deleted page. Repeated re-creations may result in the page getting protected.
- Talk pages of non-existent pages may be subject to deletion unless they contain deletion discussion that isn't logged elsewhere. An exception to this would be pages in the User talk namespace.
- Misspelled pages will be deleted after the content is properly moved (not cut & paste move) to the correctly-spelled page.
- Untagged files and improperly tagged files are subject to deletion after a period of time.
- Unused files may also be deleted, depending on the circumstances.
- Redundant files are subject to deletion only if they are identical to its copy. If they are similar enough, the one with the higher quality is usually retained.
- The author of a page may request its deletion as long as it hasn't been further modified by someone else.
- Users may request the deletion of their user pages at any time. However, talk pages may be kept for reference purposes.
- Deletion may also be performed for any other special circumstances that may arise in the future.
|The Inheritance Cycle Wiki|
|General||Help & Style||Useful links||Policies||Other|