Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.
Honestly i swear christopher paolini hasn't read his books. where's the epic romance? Eragon gets booted out of alagaesia, rejected by Arya, and leaves with a farewell kiss! WTFFF!!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Luigiye (Talk ▪ Contributions ▪ Logs) 12:09, November 11, 2011. Please sign your comments on forum pages and talk pages by clicking the "Signature" button or adding four tildes in a row (~~~~).
- Not only that, but the kiss was described as simply a formality. In fact, even though Christopher Paolini said Wolf eyes, etc would appear, they did not, nor was the extent of Eragon's sword's ability to catch fire mentioned, nor those death words. I've counted about 8 statements and subplots that were dropped! Look at chris' list pf promises about the book on its page here. There are so many stark omissions! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Michael Flores (Talk ▪ Contributions ▪ Logs) 22:20, November 11, 2011. Please sign your comments on forum pages and talk pages by clicking the "Signature" button or adding four tildes in a row (~~~~).
- I agree that the romance angle was very unsatisfying. This, being the final book should have left me with some kind of conclusion between the two. Instead we got
- "We like eachother so maybe someday but bye now ttys"
- Wolf eyes was actually in the book, not nearly enough to explain those characters. They were present in the battle of Urubaen. At one point Roran becomes incapacitated and wolf eyes kills an enemy soldier that is moving in on him.
- Angela never gets explained which was annoying, but i don't think Paolini has it in him to create another world so expect to see a few subplot books spring out and a few plot holes patched up in the next 5 years or so. I'm sure he's going to milf this world for everything it's worth. Not that i mild, i'm enthralled with the series and i'd be happy to read a new book bye him. I'm just disappointed by sub plots that were just ignored and the disgusting end to the romance. --188.8.131.52 09:06, November 15, 2011 (UTC)