Eragon is the first book in the Inheritance Cycle and has been turned into a movie. Eragon was an instant New York Times bestseller and spent 26 consecutive weeks on the list. Eragon was originally published by the Paolini family's publishing company, Paolini International, LLC. Christopher Paolini started writing Eragon when he was 15 years old; the same year he graduated high school.
The book is about a boy called Eragon, who finds a strange blue stone in the forest one day, and his life turns around when it hatches a Dragon. Eragon must now bear the responsibility of the Dragon Riders. But little does he know that the fate of the Empire rests in his hands... (more...)
- "My mind is the only sanctuary that has not been stolen from me. Men have tried to breach it before, but I've learned to defend it vigorously, for I am only safe with my innermost thoughts."
- — Murtagh
A brief post about the latest release. The book is slated to include:
- A new scene has been inserted …
The results are in for the contest to find the official theme song for Inheritance and the winners a…Read more >
This morning, while searching for new fantasy novels on Amazon, I accidently typed "Inheriwiki" int…Read more >
Hey everybody! I thought a great way to draw attention to the wiki would be to get... a... Spotligh…Read more >
Last night at Book Expo in New York, Christopher Paolini shared with us a new, action-packed extrac…Read more >
- Make sure to check our Inheritance page for the latest news!
- If you need anything that requires admin attention, you'll find a list of admins here.
- All users, please read the Manual of Style before editing.
- Please post all fanon material on Inherifanon.
Current improvement drive:
Please improve the article--> these pages in any way you can.
Suggest an article to be improved
- Tour Inheriwiki!
- Community Portal
- IRC: #Inheriwiki (Help)
- Start a new page!
- Make a request
- Newest pages | images
- Recent changes
Simply place the following code into your website to link back to us! We would greatly appreciate your support!
<a href="http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page" target="_blank"><img src="http://images.wikia.com/inheritance/images/c/ca/Button.jpg" title="Inheriwiki, the Inheritance cycle wiki" border="0"></a>